Saturday, September 29, 2007

"Stickin" it to the man!


Hey all, Jack here with IMPORTANT news! As you can see I have some adspace up with Project Wonderful, so that's new. Bid! I'll eventually have some more up around the site, but that's not what I'm here to talk about today.

What I AM here to talk about is: stickers. Yep, stickers. A new promotional tool I have for the site. Different designs, same site. What about em, you ask? I want to start a new gimmic--ahem, I mean a new addition to the site I'm going to call "Stickin' it to the man!" What it will be is basically you email me and give me your address(yknow, street address, city, state, zip. I won't stalk you, I promise!)and I send you some free stickers to stick up around town. But here's where the fun part comes in. Take a picture of yourself with the sticker in some wacky or crazy place, email me the picture with a brief description of when and where it was taken with the sticker, and I'll put it on the site! You get almost-famous, and I get a little help at the same time. Sound fun? I think so! Please, no pictures of you with the sticker over your privates or something. Unless you're a hot chick. Anyway, uncaringmachine@aol.com. Cmon, get some free stickers and join the chimp army!

No comments: