Friday, September 21, 2007

The obligatory donate button!

Yeah, I've broken down and added a donate button through PayPal. Why, you ask? I don't have any hosting fees or anything. Well, because if I'm going to be doing a contest every month with prizes, it's going to cost money. I know, you didn't ASK me to have contests. Well, they sure are fun though aren't they? I already have some prizes for the second contest being held next month, and with the cost of printing tshirts and buying prizes, I sure could use some help. A dollar, fifty cent, heck, a quarter would help. I want the very best coolest prizes to be won, but even a guy as rich as myself(rrrright)needs help every now and then. I appreciate anything you guys and girls can do to make the contests better and better. Thank you all!

No comments: