Monday, October 15, 2007

A word from our FIRST contest winner...

Hey all, man, that week of seven reviews almost killed me! But I came through with flying colors right? Heh. Well, our contest winner was gracious enough to send a few words about his triumphant victory. Here's what he had to say...

"It's truly an honor to have my art grace the main masthead of Webcomics Asylum. I'd like to thank Jack for giving me the opportunity to participate. I never win anything - but I guess I can't say that now. :) Anyway, keep up the good work - I've added your site to my RSS reader and look forward to being turned on to many more webcomics courtesy of the Webcomics Asylum... Keep on rockin'!

Stay 'tooned, :)"

-Krishna


This can be you in the next contest! What contest might that be? Come back later today for the lowdown!

No comments: