Tuesday, October 23, 2007

NEW FEATURE: DRAW CHIMPY!

Greetings out there in Webcomic Land! Okay, that was corny. I just wanted to stop in and tell everyone about a new feature I'm adding to the site. It's a great way to get a little promotion, and I think it'll be fun to boot. The new chimp mascot for the site up there in the logo needs something to do other than sit in his asylum cell all day, so here's what I want you to do. I would like anyone and everyone to draw comics featuring Chimpy(that's his name)doing webcomicky things. Anything that has to do with webcomics. Yknow, Chimpy doing a short webcomic tutorial; Chimpy throwing his feces at a crappy webcomic; Chimpy just telling jokes about comics, anything. Call it "It's Chimpy!" and it can be in any format; a three panel comic, a full page comic, or even a one panel one. It can even be Chimpy fanart. Whomever draws and sends me one will get a link to his/her comic. If you don't have a comic you still get your name and comic up in lights! Fun to draw, and get a link. Simple, ain't it? I want to see peoples individual takes on Chimpy. Go wild! Email me with your comic to uncaringmachine@aol.com, subject "It's Chimpy!" Any size you want to send it, as long as it's Jpeg. I look forward to seeing them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.