Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hey, take a look!


Sorry about the lack of updates last week, but I've been working on my new comic site, Gothy! You probably don't know, but I used to do a comic called Gothy Mcgee(then changed the name to Tilly)but Comic Genesis crashed and I gave up on it. I had a substantial archive, and I've still been drawing the comic since then, but had no site to put them on, until now. I'm going back and pulling out the best ones from the old site and putting them on the new one as well. I'll probably color them all eventually too. So, go on over and check it out and let me know what you think. It's just a silly little three panel strip, but I hope you like it. Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

W00t! Gothy is back! I added you on TWCL, cuz that's how I roll.

Unknown said...

Thanks! Any and all help is appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Cool comics.

'bookmarked.'






http://www.webcomicscollage.com