Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ahem....

Hey everyone. Now, before you bite my head off for being gone again, lemme just say things are tough in the Land of ole' Jack. I won't get into details, but I'll just hint by saying my interests have been lying in my family life and Christmasy stuff, and trying to fix things with my girlfriend of almost four years....okay, so that was a bit more than a hint. Anyway, I didn't mean to stay away so long, but things are what they are. I just put up a new poll, and you can also marvel at my awesome photoshopped new Christmas themed logo for the site. Drop me a line if you need some photoshop tutorials, as I'm always just an email away. And yes, I'm totally kidding about my photoshop skills. I pretty much suck. Okay, you may be wondering when you're going to get a new review. Well, let me just say that tomorrow, God willing, and if things don't continue to go even more sour than sucking on a lollipop that looks like Carrot Top(my arch-nemesis), there will be a review up, in the evening. But don't hold me to that, because my life has a tendency to get kicked in the balls repeatedly. Okay, with all that said, let me take a second to thank all of those that are still checking out the site. Later!-Jack

No comments: