Friday, October 3, 2008

I hope this never happens again...

After reading the comments about my Power Up Comics review, I did a little digging, and boy, do I feel like a dumbass. I did note that this comic couldn't possibly be this bad and be serious, but now I know the truth. Click to see what I'm referring to. From now on I'm going to make sure a comic is real and deserving of a review before doing so. But that's not going to stop me from reviewing bad comics. I will say this though. They sure as hell did what they set out to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have brightened, darkened, messed up, enhanced, or otherwise impacted your day.

Anonymous said...

As someone who's known about the Powerup scam since the beginning, I must admit that I have a certain pride for the Truth and Beauty Bomb guys. The comic's been in circulation for a while, and yet, as evidenced by your review, they were STILL able to pull the wool over someone's eyes. (No shame in getting fooled, man. That WAS Powerup's intention from the beginning, right?)

Still... it's my opinion that Powerup has probably run its course. Those guys should probably quit while they're ahead.

Also...

The first rule of Powerup Comics is don't talk about Powerup Comics.