Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dun Dun Dun.......my laptop is back and working!

Yep, my brother and I just about an hour ago uploaded an antivirus from his cpu to my laptop to defeat the AntivirusXP2008 monster that has plagued my cpu for the last few weeks. While it still attempts to pop up, it doesn't slow the computer down anymore, so all I have to do is click it off the screen. HA! I do believe it had something to do with some sort of Trojan horse virus as well. Gah I hate that stuff! Anyway, the laptop is at least functional now, and I can get back to doing comics and using Photoshop and my Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet(my baby!). Wow. I never knew how much I would miss it until it was gone. And yes, I do have a girlfriend. Ahem. Now, to get crackin on that new review!!!! I've also already started on another one in the new style, because I felt compelled after reading over this other comic(hint: it has to do with games. Ha!). So that's two new ones almost ready, with two more comics lined up after that. And I'm going to get working on a new review for Comic Fencing to be up Friday. Busy? Nah, that's my life! So how is the contest submission coming along? See you guys later!

No comments: