Monday, April 21, 2008

Big change coming to the chimp rating system!

Okay, I know that I originally didn't use the chimp system, then went to the rating system we all know and love today. But, I honestly haven't been too happy with the twelve chimps lately because when it comes time to review the comics, I find myself hesitating a lot. It gets more difficult with each comic to give a rating I'm comfortable with. With twelve chimps it's hard to know what to make of the rating. Say I give a comic a ten. Why not eleven? Or nine? With ten chimps it's much easier to differentiate between the scores given, in my opinion. You don't really know what to make of a ten or eleven, or even a four or five with the way it is now. So, without complicating things further, let me announce that we will now be going to a TEN CHIMP rating system! Less chimps means it's easier for me to score, and easier for you to understand your comics final review score. As for the comics that have been reviewed with the twelve chimp system, those reviews still stand. I'm not going to go back and change all of the scores. Thank you, and I hope this makes sense. Later!

2 comments:

JTorch said...

...Didn't everyone and their grandmother suggest a 10 chimp system when you went to 12 chimps? It certainly makes more sense.

Unknown said...

They certainly did. Hell, even MY grandmother suggested it! She said "the less chimps in this world, the better". I have no idea what that means, but mammy Carter always knows best!