Thursday, January 31, 2008

Re-review: Solipsism...


So awhile back I was asked to re-review my second worst reviewed comic, Solipsism(I won't even give the worst reviewed comic another mention, blech), so here it is. It still sucks. Let me elaborate. The talking heads have been replaced with better looking talking heads, so that's not so bad, but the comics still make less sense than having complicated directions on the back of a Pop-Tart box. I will give him credit for TRYING a couple of stories, such as the Grim Reaper showing up, but it goes nowhere. The same can be said for the "Mike's Imposter" story, which begins, but then disappears with no explanation at all, just a new comic that has nothing to do with the story. who does that and still expects to keep readers? If Mike is having fun with what he's doing, then I'm all for it, just don't expect anyone else to be.
I give this comic...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: