Sunday, December 2, 2007

Webcomic Beacon: New venture coming soon!

Hi all, just stopping in to inform you of a new podcast coming your way soon called The Webcomic Beacon, created by Fesworks of P.S.I. and Two Cents In 60 Seconds fame. This site will feature a weekly podcast about webcomics for amateurs, by amateurs. Joining Fesworks will be his cohost Tanya Higgins of the charming BetaPwned and Wednesday Webcomic Weview, and I will hopefully be playing some small part as well. The estimated day of arrival for the first podcast is Dec. 7th, so keep your eyes and ears peeled for podcast goodness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good morning. I wanted to write you a quick remark to express my thank you. I have been studying your website for a month or so and have picked up lots of great data as very well as loved the way you have setup your blog. I'm attempting to run my very own webpage but I think it is significantly very common. I would really like to focus a lot more on narrower subjects. Becoming all issues to all people today will not be all that its cracked as much as be. Many thank you.

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://stoppingsmoking.us

Also welcome you!

Anonymous said...

A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

-----------------------------------

Anonymous said...

Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.

-----------------------------------