Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Back from the half dead!

Hi all, just wanted to let you know I haven't decided to shut down the site or anything. The fact is I've been so sick for the past week that I haven't had the energy to even get online, much less do reviews or interviews and the like. My girlfriend and her son are also sick(we were at the hospital till 4 in the morning two nights ago for him), and we've both missed a couple days of work. I promise to have a new review up tomorrow, and get back into the swing of things. Keep the contest entries coming in too, because it's going to be really interesting to see who wins! Thanks for the support!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good article! We are linking to this particularly great post on our site.

Keep up the good writing.

my webpage Alex and Ani Bracelet in Grandville