Thursday, September 11, 2008

Coloring really takes a lot of time, doesn't it?

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let you know that the new Milton and Jen review is completed, well, at least the art. The coloring is going to take a while, and I'm starting to wonder why I put myself in this position! Man, juggling a family, work, AND a webcomic review site is taxing to say the least. I might just do the review in greyscale, but that might seem to be the lazy way out. I'm still trying to figure out a way to incorporate visuals with the review, but not make it such a pain to get them done quickly. Any suggestions on ways to make things easier? Oh, and one other thing. Remember the contest I ran a while back? Yeah, no one entered it. I couldn't believe that. Not one person could throw together a little ad for the contest? Man, that really knocked the wind out of my sails. But not to worry, I guess people aren't here to do that stuff, they are here to read reviews! Well, I'll let you know when the review will be up. Check out my Twitter to keep up to date! Oh, and I can AT LEAST show you a sneak peek of the new review. Later!
Photobucket

No comments: