Sunday, November 25, 2007

BRAND SPANKIN NEW CONTEST!!!!

Hey everyone, it took me a few days to recover from getting my stomach pumped from too much bird on Thanksgiving, and that stuffing, oh man, that stuffing. Anyway, I have a great new fun contest cooking, and I'm sure you'll want to taste it. Here it is!

I know you all love to draw, so why not draw something and enter it into this contest? Okay, the jist. I want you all to check out the list of titles below. They are simply names of comics that could be. What I want is for you to pick a title, and create a brand new comic out of it! With the title you pick be sure to create brand new original characters and settings, not use the characters from one of your own comics. It can be a three panel gag, four panel, full page, any format you want. The most original, creative,and just plain best will win the contest! Simple, right? The contest starts now and ends on Dec. 24th, with the winner being announced on Christmas Day! That's right, you'll get an extra present that day by finding out if you won! What will you win? Well, a complete art set, which means pens, pencils, rulers, paper, notepads, and whatever else I can think of to throw in there, and if you have a webcomic of your own, you get a permanent banner on the site. Intrigued? Well, here are the titles:

Stick And Moove
Stalemate
PigTales
Buttercup Sunrise
French Tickler
Cram Session
Apples And Oranges
Dawg
Happy Go Lucky
Blood Simple
Chris Mess

There they are! Entries can be any size, for I will shrink them to what I need. By the way, you can enter as many as you want, of as many different titles as you want. Email entries to uncaringmachine@aol.com in Jpeg or Gif format under a subject name like "Contest Submission", and be sure and have the title you worked with in the comic or in the email. Now, get drawing, because I can't wait to see what all you talented people out there come up with!

No comments: